The BSACI Annual Meeting takes place from 30th September to 2nd October at Telford International Centre.
Read the full programme and register here:
There are a number of sessions on asthma, including:
- Asthma through the ages:
Wheeze in pre-school children, when is it asthma?
Rebecca Bryson, Wirral
Joint working to improve the lives of adults with asthma
Rachel Stead, London
- Airways disease and provocation testing
Bronchial provocation tests in asthma
Dr Graham Clarke
- The exposome, modern living and allergic disease
Asthma and respiratory microbiome instability: chicken or egg?
Dr Kenneth Bruce, London
- Biological therapies in asthma and allergic disease
Prof Ian Pavord, Oxford
- Basic mechanisms in allergic disease
Anti-IgE: what does it really do in asthma?
Prof Chris Corrigan, London
- Update on allergen and environmental exposures
The indoor environment and childhood asthma
Dr Clare Murray, Manchester